Become a Friend of the Sydney Alliance with an Annual Contribution
Do you want to do more to help people have a say in how Sydney is run?
Do you wish the different parts of Sydney were better connected?
Then become a Friend by making an annual contribution to the Sydney Alliance.
We encourage you to contribute $300 for the year, but the amount is up to you. This gift will help the Alliance undertake its important work.
|Alternatively, if you feel a monthly contribution easier to manage rather than annual, click here.|
The Friends of the Sydney Alliance are a growing group of people who, like you, want to see our communities thrive. By your support you can increase our ability:
- To train people to be skilled citizen leaders
- Help win important changes to the city
- Bring our communities closer together
Community organising works to improve our city by listening to community concerns then training people in how to solve them. Local wins include:
- Creating new drop off zones outside Medical Centres in Liverpool
- Community nurse parking permits in the inner west to help nurses help care for people in their homes
- A new lift and station rebuild at Arncliffe station
- A local jobs program for indigenous young people in Glebe’s Housing Estate
The Alliance doesn’t take government money and we can’t access major philanthropy because we focus on advocacy. So we rely on our supporters and our partner organisations to fund our work.
Joining as a Friend, you will receive:
- Regular updates on our progress and successes
- Invites to Sydney Alliance events
- Invitations to special events hosted by Friends of the Sydney Alliance